Friday 2 August 2013

HOW TO GET 100H WITH DATA SIZE OF 3GB FOR FREE ON MTN.

I don't really know what MTN is up to this time, but who cares though? This one is killer sure! Get 100H With data size of 3GB now on MTN. I mean 100 hours for Free.

No tweak at all is required for this one. It works with any device from PC to Iphones, android Smartphones, to symbian phones and even Java phones. Am currently flexing with it on my PC.


Lets go straight to the point.


How Can I Get 100 Hours With Data Size Of 3GB For Free On MTN?
1. Get Your mobile device (obviously)

2. Go to text message and Send 100H to 131

3. You will get a message saying "Welcome to 100 hrs 30-Day Data plan. Remember fair usage policy applies at 3.0GB. Your plan expires on 30-Aug-2013 16:22.Send 2 to 131 to see bundle balance."

Send 2 to 131 to check your balance

NOTE: IF THEY DON'T REPLY YOU IMMEDIATELY, JUST KEEP TRYING IT. THEY WILL SURE REPLY YOU!





POST YOUR COMMENTS BELOW!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! This is really cool! Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. It didnt work 4 me oh! They have not replied me yet, since yesterday. What shud i do please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like i said just be PATIENT. Mine took me 2 days before i was replied. They will surely reply You.

    ReplyDelete